Swifty Sharp - Sharpening Stones pk 8
SWIFTY SHARP SHARPENING STONES (PACK OF 8)
Purchase an extra pack of sharpening stones with your Swifty Sharp so you have a replacement handy when you need it.
Swifty Sharp Sharpening Stones come in a pack of 8, perfect for the heavy user. Purchase them with your Swifty Sharp and you won't have to think about finding replacements when you need them.
Cooks knife, utility knife, kitchen knife, santoku, paring knife, slicing knife, boning/filet knife, cleaver, bread knife.
Swifty Sharp works on the classic serrated blade. It will not work on scalloped, double serrated or wavy blades.
The Swifty Sharp uses 4 “AA” batteries. Use alkaline batteries only. Do not mix old and new batteries or battery types.
Run the blade quickly through the Swifty Sharp three or more times to finish the blade edge.
- REMOVE BATTERIES TO DISCONNECT MOTOR AND AVOID PERSONAL INJURY.
- Remove guide by lining up the double arrows with the centre line of the product.
- Hold the sharpening stone at the same time you are tightening the phillips screw.
- Once tightened, place the guide back on the Swifty Sharp.
- Re-insert the batteries into the unit.
Make sure the guide is pushed against the Swifty Sharp housing. Follow the angle of the blade from heal to tip when drawing the blade through the guide.
- Always wear certified safety equipment such as eye glasses and dust mask.
- Remove guide by lining up the double arrows with the center line of the product.
- Place the blade between the white cap and stone for greater control.
- Hold the tool or knife firmly in hand against the stone when sharpening.
PACK OF 8 STONES
Order by Phone
1300 792 286
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO