BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!
Electronic theft is the new credit card fraud. Sophisticated thieves steal your card data without having to even see your card! Protect your personal information and hard earned money with Scan Blocker.
ELECTRONIC PICKPOCKETING. THE NEW CARD FRAUD.
WHY SCAN BLOCKER?
- Tap and go technology opens up your personal information to e-thieves
- 78% of credit card fraud happens when the card is on the victim
- ABS estimate over $1 billion dollars worth of fraudulent credit card transactions occurred in Australia in one year (2010-2011)
SCAN BLOCKER'S KEY FEATURES
- E-Field technology creates a 10mm (on each side of the Scan Blocker card) protective shield around your cards
- So slim it fits right in your wallet
- Works instantly, no set up
WHAT IS E-FIELD TECHNOLOGY?
E-Field creates an automatic protective shield on detecting an RFID scanner in near proximity. E-Field instantly makes credit and debit cards invisible to currently known RFID scanners. Your cards can't be seen and they can't be read. It requires no batteries, drawing power from the intruding scanner itself to power up and protect your information.
HOW IT WORKS
Patented, Proven Technology
- Scan Blocker's antenna detects a nearby sniffer
- Scan Blocker draws energy from the sniffer to power up
- Scan Blocker instantly creates an E-Field, a surround electronic field making all cards invisible to the sniffer
- Scan Blocker repels and scrambles the sniffers' signals
- Once a sniffer is out of range Scan Blocker de-powers
PROTECT YOUR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD INFORMATION!
The Silent epidemic. Did you know all your personal and credit card information can be hacked in under 2 seconds without you even taking your wallet out of your pocket? Using new and easily available RFID scanners, thieves are having a field day collecting and using your personal information and your money. These details can be readily scanned just walking down the street, browsing through a shopping centre or waiting for public transport. It's quick, it's easy, it's on the increase. It's akin to break and entering your home without the risk.
Australian banks have been fighting a credit card fraud epidemic with thieves getting more sophisticated a staggering 78% of credit card fraud happens when the card is actually on the victim!
Paywave is a very convenient payment method but it opened up credit card information to electronic thieves who use the same technology as the tap and go devices you find in stores to steal your card details. Thieves only have to walk by you with their scanning devices to instantly steal your identity.
Scan Blocker is a US made anti-theft technology that requires no batteries and has a lifespan of approximately 5 years! It's as slim as your cards and slides easily into your wallet or purse.
Scan Blocker uses the same anti-skimming technology created by senior consultants to the USA National Crime Prevention Authority. It instantly creates a force field around your cards making your information unreadable to thieves' sniffers and scanners.
Don't put your hard earned money at risk when it is so easy to protect it with Scan Blocker.
Scan Blocker has a lifespan of 5 years.
Scan Blocker creates a 10mm thick protecting E-Field.
New driver recognition technology is being introduced for driver licence renewals and Scan Blocker will protect all these details as well.
Yes. Don't bend it, expose it to extreme heat or otherwise tamper with it.
1. Remove Scan Blocker from its packaging
2. Simply place it between all your credit or debit cards in your wallet or your purse
Credit card data or personal identity information stored on a RFID chip that's inside the 10mm E-Field zone is protected. E-Field protects your information from currently known technology.
The Scan Blocker was designed to be practical, easy to use and provide protection for a standard men's bi-fold wallet and all of the cards contained within. We do suggest placing two devices in a typical women's wallet since they are usually longer than a men's wallet.
Yes. The Scan Blocker will not be affected by scanners or x-rays used in airports and courthouses.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO