Red Copper Flipwich
Not all of us have mastered the art of perfectly flipping a sandwich in a frying pan. And that's okay. Red Copper Flipwich makes flipping and grilling sandwiches on your stovetop fun and easy. Bring out the chef in you and flip with confidence.
Yes, to season Flipwich please follow the instructions below.
1. Spread a light coating of vegetable oil over the inside grill plates of the Flipwich.
Using a basting brush may help you with this step. Close Flipwich and lock
2. Place Flipwich on your stove and turn heat on medium. Be sure that heat is limited
to the induction plate (silver surface).
3. Watch very carefully. Remove from heat once vegetable oil starts to smoke.
4. Let Flipwich cool down completely.
5. Wipe away oil with a soft cloth or paper towel.
6. Repeat this process on the other grill plate so both sides are seasoned.
Seasoning instructions are also included with every Flipwich. It is recommended that you
season Flipwich twice a year
Flipwich’s recommended cooking surfaces are electric stovetops, gas stovetops, and induction stovetops. However, you should refer to your stove manufacturer’s user manual
Please do not put your Flipwich in the dishwasher. Clean your Flipwich using a soft sponge and mild dish detergent. Allow to air dry or dry with a soft paper towel. Flipwich is not dishwasher safe.
The overall length of Flipwich measures 35cm. Flipwich’s grill plate bottoms measure 12cm X 11.5cm with a depth of 1..2cm. The outside measurement for each grill plate is 15.2cm X 14.2cm. Flipwich accommodates foods approximately 2.5cm thick.
now sold out
Order by Phone
1300 792 286
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO