Orbitrim uses solid blades instead of the traditional line to safely cut and trim grass without the risk of cutting flowers and plants or cutting into grass as a result of over angling the head of a standard line trimmer.
Features & Benefits
- Attaches easily to most petrol trimmers
- Safety ring protects flowers and trees
- Perfect results for helping with mowing, trimming and edging
- Curved bottom lets you float over your grass for an even cut
- Also great for use on hedges
- For straight or curved shaft trimmers
The deluxe model with stainless steel blades prevents corrosion and rust
Orbitrim comes with installation instructions for trimmers with a female bolt, a male bolt, trimmers with shaft extensions and trimmers whose spool housing can’t be unscrewed. You’ll receive 8 nuts, 5 bolts, a metal washer, a 64mm plastic washer and hex insert to assist with installation.
For more information on how to use and install your Orbitrim, go to http://www.orbitrimtips.com/
Yes, your Orbitrim comes with relevant safety information – please ensure you read before installation
Order by Phone
1300 792 286
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO