ToneGym by AbSurfer
If you want a Pilates - got it, resistance training - got it, weight training - got it, and balance training - got it. ToneGym's instability board was engineered to change the way we exercise, every-time the board moves your body will try to stabilise it, giving you a total body workout every-time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Combine the effectiveness of 4 training types into 1; Pilates, Resistance, Weight and Balance Trainning
- Fun! It challenges your entire body whilst continually activating your core
- OVER 50 different exercises
- Suitable for all fitness levels from beginner to advance
- Folds for easy storage under your bed or in your cupboard
- Lose weight - Burn more calories than aerobic exercises
Yes, we suggest for a beginner use the single resistance bands. Or for a more advanced workout double the resistance but clipping in the second cable to double it.
For your safety and comfort please wear proper workout clothing and when using the ToneGym. Do not wear jewellery as this may get caught. Bare feet is OK but void wearing socks without proper exercise footwear.
No as ToneGym comes fully assembled!
The ToneGym board is 54cm from the ground, 120cm long and 52cm wide. The cable pulley bar extends 78cm.
ToneGym can hold users up to 113kg.
ToneGym comes with the Express Workout DVD showing you how to get a complete workout. The instruction manual that comes with the unit also contains a handy exercise reference guide.
now sold out
Order by Phone
1300 792 286
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO