BUY 1 KIT, GET 1 FREE!
Finally there’s a safe kitchen cleaner that's powerful enough to tackle the toughest kitchen messes but without leaving a toxic chemical residue behind. Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic is non-toxic, non-caustic and has no harsh fumes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tough on stains and burnt on food
- Gentle enough for granite and marble countertops
- Non-abrasive for use on glass cooktops
- Safe, non-toxic, non-caustic, no fumes
It sure will! We suggest that you slightly heat the oven (around 90deg.) before spraying Cleaning Tonic onto the soiled area. Once the Cleaning Tonic is liberally applied, let oven cool before scrubbing with stainless steel power pad or other type of cleaning sponges. CAUTION always allow your oven to cool off before cleaning.
Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged / repeated contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If in eyes, immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor or the National Poisons Line on 13 11 26. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
You should always allow Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic to sit at least 10 minutes before scrubbing. If a surface is heavily soiled use more concentrate when diluting cleaner.
Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic will work on virtually any surface -- polished cookware, stainless steel, microwaves, ovens, countertops, glass, and much more. DO NOT use it on wood surfaces. When using the Dutch Glow Cleaning Tonic on polished cookware such as stainless steel or copper or any scratchable surface such as a glass top range, use a non-abrasive cleaning sponge to help remove the dissolved cooking grease and grime. Using the included stainless steel power pad on a polished surface could result in scratching the surface. To be sure test on a small inconspicuous area first.
now sold out
Order by Phone
1300 792 286
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR
& NEW PRODUCT INFO